August 11, 2008

Graduating College

Okay, so I know this is overdue similar to my entire last year of assignments. Well, not every assignment, but you have to give me a break I did have a baby during my senior year. All that really matters is that I'm done. My loving and supporting family was there by my side through late nights and weekends of homework. They came to every choir performance and every recital. Elijah, Seth , and Jacob were troopers as they were babysat many hours during the week by different babysitters. Shane had to put up with me and my grouchy attitude on days when I was stressed or didn't get enough sleep. I love my boys!! You are all more wonderful than you know. Shane, I love you .... so much. We had so much fun those short years at BYU Hawaii, but we are happy to move on to something new.
I was so excited that my dad was able to make it. It would have been nice to see mom, but I understood why she wasn't able to come. My little brother Jason was also there to represent my large yet non-present family. Thank you mom and dad for giving my family the support we needed throughout the years. We would not have made it this far and been so successful without you. I love you guys. Oh, and a shout out to my good friend Shanae who is behind us to the right. I miss you so much, but I knew we couldn't be neighbors forever. Shanae, you have been an amazing shoulder to cry on in desperate times. I love that you were always willing to talk and be a friend. Thanks for all of the free babysitting you have done for me. Without the help of you and other babysitters, I would have never graduated. Aaron, I miss you and your attitude. I love that you try and act so tough. You can get away with it because your so massive, but I see right through the tough guy attitude. Thanks for not graduating sooner, so we could be blessed with getting to know your family. Now that we're gone, you can graduate and move on. ; )
There is my 9 year old brother Jason. He's to the left of the group in a batman shirt. I love you buddy. Thanks for coming to support me. Leah, Taylor, Kurtis, and Noelle I miss playing with you guys. Leah and Taylor I know I'll be seeing you in a couple weeks but I miss seeing you everyday. Leah, you are an amazing mom, friend, and sister in Zion. I would have never made it through school without your charity. You have always been an answer to my prayers. I could never thank you enough. Taylor, thank you for the P90X Revolution. I am so proud and grateful for being a part of it. Kurtis and Noelle, oh my goodness I miss you. Noelle I love that we both think are husbands are so hot when they get so into playing Rock Band and other nerdy things they do. WE LOVE IT!! Noelle, I miss your sorrys, thank yous, and your smile. Thanks for being such a good friend in every part of the word. You are such a wonderful person. Kurtis, thanks for giving us all something to joke and laugh about .... you. Alright, what I meant was you are so fun to hang out with and you never cease to amaze me. Thanks for coming to hang out even when you hadn't slept in a couple days. My life would have never been the same without all of you.
James and Erin, I miss you guys. Erin, you always would lighten up a room when you walked in with your amazing fashion sense, your beautiful smile, and being light-hearted. You were so good with the primary and Elijah and Seth miss you tons. James, I love your opinionated personality. I love that you love to debate and you actually have logical and substantial complaints. Okay, so I like the illogical parts about you too ..... oh yeah, you only deal with logic. : ) You guys have made graduating easier thanks to your friendship and your amazing babysitting skills. I couldn't have made it without you. You both have lifted my spirits in times that I needed it. Thank you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah Remillet said...

Seriously. TVA offered something to us (all of us) that just can't be created in any other circumstances on earth. We were closer as friends than many families are. We had our moments when some of us loved less and hated more but in reality there is almost something to be said for that. Because we really were all so close that we saw the good the bad and the ugly and in the end we all loved each other despite it. TVA will always be a chapter in all of our lives that will hold very special and significant memories. I miss it.

Noelle said...

Mary that made my day!! My week even! We miss you guys so much! We seriously miss our slumber parties. We should've had more! I'm so glad you guys are doing good and I'm so grateful we can keep in touch no matter how far we are. Congratulations again on your graduation! Miss you Mary!

Erin said...

YOUR COMMENT MADE ME CRY! OH HOW I MISS YOU! WE SAW A HOT SEXY GIRL YESTERDAY AND TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS YOU, SO JAMES SPED UP TO CHECK HER OUT...BOO IT WASNT!