June 15, 2008

Your Family Appreciates You Daddy

Shane, I want you to know that I appreciate you. You are a wonderful husband. You always find a way to provide for us. You have made sure we had clothes on our backs, a roof over our heads, and food in our bellies. You always take care of us when we are sick, even if you are sick as well. You always try to keep life interesting with new games, spontaneity, and good humor. If we ever want to be entertained we can just watch your mad skills playing Guitar Hero, Rock Band, or Dance Dance Revolution. You are the biggest help even around the house even if I have no excuse for the way it looks. Thank you for the many times you have had 5 hours of sleep, 2 hours commute, and 9 hours of work but still came home to clean up, wash dishes, and clean the laundry. Thank you for being the best support with many of my endeavors that end with you being home with the children. Thank you for your support with finishing school here at BYU Hawaii, joining the concert choir, and encouraging me in any leisure activity. Thank you for always being willing to take on not only our children but sometimes 3, 5, or even 6 more children in addition to our own. Thank you for sending me to Washington to try and go to Dorthy's baby shower. Thank you for being a wonderful priesthood holder and example to our boys. I hope they will all take after daddy. Thank you for always being prepared to give blessings and to receive promptings from the spirit. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and father. We love playing games with you, going to the beach with you, and anything that involves spending time with you. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Our family.
Elijah says, "I love you. Thank you for playing games with me. Love, Eli"
Seth says, "Happy Father's Day. Thank you for the new movie games."
Jacob would say if he could, "Daddy, happy father's day. I hope you have a good time getting back to us."


3 comments:

Shanae said...

Mary you pictures are awesome, I LOVE THEM!!!

Erin said...

you take amazing pictures mary! they are sooo great and color is so vivid! I love them. you are fabulous! guess it doesn't hurt that your kids are adorable!

Keiko said...

I love the pictures! The picture of Jacob eating sand with biggest smile is SO cute. I like the the pic of your tanned foot(?) with baby Jacob's.