June 14, 2008

We Miss You Daddy!

Shane is in Washington right now networking for jobs. He flew out Wednesday and he's not coming back until Thursday before my graduation.

Babe, I miss you and I am having the hardest time falling asleep. : (


Daddy, I miss you and love you. Seth wants to talk to you all the time on the phone and has been very emotional lately. Seth doesn't quite get that daddy is gone because of his age. He keeps asking when daddy will come home from work. I always say that daddy took an airplane ride, then he just gets jealous.


"Waa! I'm so sad I'm crying like a little baby." This was the exact thing Eli said when this picture was taken. We were at the Ford dealership dropping our car off. Too bad we need a new engine. Last stop for our car is the donation Kars 4 Kids. The boys were joking around crying for daddy. It's funny now because Eli was talking to Daddy on the phone tonight before bed and just burst into tears. He said he missed daddy. After I calmed him down, Shane said, "I miss you." and tears began to well up in Elijah's big blue eyes again.


Daddy!!!! I am sure deep down inside Jacob misses you too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah Remillet said...

Shane, Taylor is missing you tons too. He's been crying about wanting to go bowl or play basketball and missing you...

Mary, I love you pouty face! You are so cute.

Noelle said...

I'm SO sorry Mary! I know exactly what you mean. Just think, when he does get back he will be with you guys for the remainder of your days in Hawaii. I love Jacob's part in it! Hurry home Shane!

Jessica said...

although you are pouting...i am getting to spend time with him =D it's great having all of us kids together, we're just missing charley. this doesn't happen all that often. but all your sad faces do make me feel kinda guilty. love ya