June 18, 2008

Brown Is Beautiful

Here are two of the many reasons I LOVE brown eyes. Brody and Drew Reynolds. Seriously? Look at those brown eyes! I have a sister, two sisters in law, two nephews, and two nieces that were also blessed with those gorgeous brown eyes. Oh, and of course I can't forget those mommies in Hawaii that have amazing brown eyes Noelle, Angie, and Erin. I just want to beat you all up for being so beautiful. A few so obvious pros for having brown eyes: Brown eyes don't take away attention on the rest of the face like blue eyes do, but they compliment the rest of the features; and they are dreamy and exotic. I love them.

Brody having too much fun at the BYUH 14th ward primary party. So adorable.


Drew looking up at me at the birthday party for James. Anyone can get lost in those eyes.

5 comments:

Keiko said...

Cute pic, Mary!

Erin said...

woo hoo i get a shout out for my eyes. the only time i ever got that is when boys used to try to get action! I've never liked my eyes till you said that, so thanks mary! such fablous pics...you need to be professional. can you send me all the primary party pics you took...i want to scrapbook it and I didn't get many!

Noelle said...

I LOVE this post! Thank you for letting me go crazy with Brody. And your picture of Drew... perfect! That picture makes me appreciate my poopy brown eyes more. After showing Kurt this post he said to me, "Noelle, we seriously have to make more kids." That's how good your pictures and post is!

Leah Remillet said...

You are funny. you do realize that everyone else in this world wishes they had your baby blues!?

.Ang. said...

Ummm Yeah, Blue eyes would be AMAZING!!! yours especially!!! I always thought that Brown eyes were BORING!!! I never really thought anyone would love brown eyes as much as i love EVERY OTHER COLOR of eyes!!!

All your pictures are amazing!!!

We are sure going to miss you guys!