December 31, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Me!!!


For the past six years I have wanted to eat at Stanley & Seafords in Tacoma. Shane remembered and took me there for my birthday last night. It was so delicious! I enjoyed the company of Chris and Jessica Byers and my dear husband Shane. Grandma Debbi watched the boys over night for my birthday. It was so nice! My parents took the boys over night just two days ago so Shane and I could go see Avatar late at night. This whole week has been so fun and I've enjoyed having time with my boys, my husband, my friends, and my family. Being another year older doesn't feel so bad.

They gave me a complimentary burnt vanilla creme which was so yummy! I loved the food, the environment, the dessert, and the company I was with.

2 comments:

Erin said...

happy birthday once again mary! look at that adorable little baby bump! you look gorgeous! glad you had a great birthday!!! loooove you!

karen said...

happy birthday !! what ARE you having ??? BTW i need your email address to invite you to my blog.. or if you already have one :) i can't remember :)