December 31, 2009

Auntie Shelbi


Just a bit ago I was asked to take some 'professional' pictures of Shelbi to grace the walls of her mom and dad's homes. I love doing these mini photo shoots for people because I like a challenge. Shells was so sweet and awkward trying to keep a straight face. I got a lot of silly pictures, and a lot of good pictures. It really wasn't too bad for 10 minutes and about forty pictures. I just started taking pictures in jpeg and nef form, but the raw pictures won't do me any good until I master my photoshop CS4. Okay so mastering CS4 is a little overkill for a goal, but maybe even figuring out how to use it for basic function would be better than no editing at all. I keep wondering if that is what everyone else uses for at home use. The only simple function editing I know of is Picasa, but I wish I knew other better quality easy to use editing programs.


Jacob was adorable and just wouldn't back off long enough, so I let him be in a couple pictures. I love this one with Shells!

No comments: