November 8, 2009

Pictures, Family, and Fun!

Today Jason came over with Tracey and Sarah just to visit and the property here looked so vivid because of the rain I robbed them from heat for a few minutes to get some good pictures. Jason played with his nephews the whole time he was here, but I don't blame him. I am not as cool to hang out with as Eli, Seth, and Jacob.
I have been wanting to get family pictures for myself on my parents property because of this very driveway. I just think they have the best driveway and trees for a backdrop. This is my sisters Sarah and Tracey for those of you who don't know them. I loved how a lot of the pictures turned out today.
This was such a silly picture of Tracey. We got a lot of great pictures, but I had to post this one. It was a goofy accident, but all three of us girls love it! It's going to forever make me laugh. She looks so 'one with nature.'
Sarah got a lot of great pictures too. She just looked great in them. It was so fun to have a couple of my little sisters over on Saturday.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You have such a great eye Mary! Will you take our family photo in your driveway? It is exactly what I was imagining.