November 3, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday Shane!


Daddy, we miss you and want to say, "Happy Birthday!" When I told Jacob it's your birthday he started singing, "Happy To You. Happy To You." He really loves you and misses you.

Seth says, "Happy Birthday Daddy. I love you. I'll give you this best toy, a Bakugan. I hug you. I like when you play games with me." Eli wants you to know, "I really miss you Dad. I wish you were here. I like it when we play games together. Happy Birthday! When you come home I'm going to give you a present. I like it when you're here. I wish you worked in Washington. I like it so much, so much when you're here. I wish we could do art together and go to the Wolf Lodge together and go to the Wolf Haven together and play together. This a thing I like about you, I like all the talent that you have. I hug you."

Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday Dear Dad!
Happy Birthday To You!

You want to know what I love about you? Everything. You make me feel safe and secure. When you are by my side I feel like I could do anything. You are a huge support financially, physically, and emotionally. When I am concerned, sick, or tired you're strong arms surround me with love and I am at peace. I would have never been able to skydive without you by my side. I would never have been able to go to BYU Hawaii and Graduate College or go to China and Mongolia without your support. You are amazingly smart. You have passed training classes with nearly perfect scores from lawn mower engines to wind turbines after a week long course, no prior knowledge, and a couple hours of study. You graduated college with a single A- lowering your GPA. You are soo funny. You are fun to be with. You are the best I know at any video game. You can usually beat the best player of any game on a first try, but every once in a while you need to play for 30 minutes, then you can win. You are amazing at sports. You are a great artist, even though you don't utilize that talent. I love your tender voice when you quietly sing songs to me. I really love everything about you, mostly because there is so much to love. I miss you.
Happy 28th Birthday.

Oh, and I can't forget the power of your kiss. Every kiss is like our first kiss. It sends shivers up my spine and I know I want to be with you until the end.

2 comments:

Shanae said...

Happy Birthday Shane!!! And Mary what a sweat post!

Noelle said...

Happy Birthday Shane!!