July 29, 2009

Sooo Busy, but I need to take the time.


Jacob is making a stew with leaves, flower petals, and egg yolk brewed in dog dish water.

Elijah is taking a walk in the middle of Grandmama's garden.

Seth is really excited posing at The Hooks game in Corpus Christi, TX


Elijah took this pic down below in the USS Lexington.

So, this brings me to my matter of bussiness. I want to start blogging again. I need to start blogging again. I am going to start blogging again. I have been going through excuses of how busy I am, but journals are important. I feel like I haven't been a true friend to all of my good friends who are blogging during their busy lives. I am sorry I haven't been reading, commenting, or updating you all. I love you all and I am going to make more of an effort from now on.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Mary. It's so good to see you blog again. Your kids are growing up so fast. Seth still makes me laugh just looking at him. He is so cute.

Brooke said...

Can't wait!! It is hard to make time...I usually have 5 minutes or less. You can always save as draft and come back later. Good luck. It will be fun to see more pics of your kids. They look so big.

Shanae said...

Welcome back :) baby steps! Your boys are so cute and getting so big! So we are leaving this beautiful island in December and headed to WA, time for a little reunion ;)

Erin said...

hip hip hurray! it's about time. i was so happy to see your name pop up on the blog roll!

Noelle said...

Yay!! We missed you in the blogging world Mary but we know how it goes. Thanks for the update. You guys look like you're doing good. Love yah and can't wait to see you!!