February 3, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Eli!


I can't believe he's already seven. It seems like not too long ago that I was waiting for his arrival. Eli was excited to go out on a date with me for dinner on his birthday. We dropped off Seth and Jacob at Auntie Patty's house and headed downtown to the local toy store Wind Up Here. He received a postcard in the mail that he was supposed to color and return to pick out a small toy as a Birthday gift. He was so excited and picked out a glow in the dark mini Frisbee. He was excited to come back sometime to purchase a set of marbles that he really wanted. His choice of dinner was Red Robin. He started off with an Oreo milkshake and cheese sticks. I think that was plenty because he took about two bites of his corn dog and said he was too full. It was nice that the Byers were able to meet us there and celebrate. Eli was so excited they got him the Fifth Bone book. The funny part was when the crew sang to him, he said, "That was embarrassing." Soo cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff. My oh my, how the time flies.

-Daniel