May 17, 2008

Baby Jay Jay


Jacob is a mama's boy as big as they come. He hates to lose sight of his mama even for a couple seconds. Luckily he is starting to crawl and get preoccupied with that instead of having me hold him constantly. He loves his bright blue pacifier and slowly trying to suck his thumb. Just last night he was so tired and laying on his tummy with daddy on a pillow. Jay Jay opened his eyes and wailed loudly until I put my head near his. He rested his head on my arm and passed out in literally three seconds.

4 comments:

Leah Remillet said...

Mommy Boyd, what are you doing posting at 4am? You are gonna be exhausted at the zoo today. I am so excited that you started a blog!!!!!!! Now when you're not 100 feet away anymore, I'll still know what's going on with you. Oh. And I love your once upon a time story, very fitting and funny!! We love you guys!

Noelle said...

I love your blog Mary!! I'm so excited you finally have time to get into the blogging world. You've been so busy it's nice to get on the computer and give yourself the well deserved break. Happy blogging Mary!

P.S. I love these pictures of your boys!

stef j. said...

Yeah for Boyd Blogging!

Love the story about Jay Jay - it's so nice to be so wanted. All Gwen ever wants is momma to hold her ... love it. :)

Unknown said...

I just found your blog on Leah's. Hurray for blogging. I'm so happy I'll be able to keep in touch and watch your family grow.